I noticed that when arriving at WISDOM in the dictionary, one's nearly to the end before he finds it.
The twitter novel... Come to think of it, even the longest of fiction novels tends to involve less than 120 characters.
I've figured out that when making choices, do the opposite, that way my wife will either be pleased or correct me into doing what I wanted in the first place.
Cigarettes, alcohol, drugs, and other dangers are choosing having fun inside our eternal presence instead of being healthy in our temporary flesh.
Someone woke up today and thought about his most important to-do list, then was suddenly dead in an auto accident, and found that to-do list was not so important.
I do my taste bud aerobics by small sips of fine wine but on "workout day", sips of fine aged scotch. Better than cereal crunches my friend.
If zeros are really nothing at all, how come it's so hard to add a couple to one's checking account balance?
I just want to thank the ghosts, the Elenor Rigby social friends she never had because there was no internet, that might have read these black scratches on white background and allowed my voice inside their minds for a few moments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment